Austin Therapist Jennifer Wagner, LCSW
Jennifer Wagner, LCSW, offers quality, compassionate counseling for depression, anxiety, grief, relationships and life transitions. Counseling sessions are available for adolescents and adults and seniors.
Whether you are experiencing challenges in your relationships, symptoms of depression and anxiety or are coping with grief due to loss or divorce, counseling can help. Contact Jennifer Wagner, LCSW, to schedule a free phone consultation. She is passionate about helping clients through difficult times and major life transitions.
- Relational, warm and engaging
- Strengths-focused and empowering
- Positive and encouraging
Individualized, ‘Whole Person’ Approach:
- Informed by attachment theory, interpersonal neurobiology, family systems, mindfulness techniques and more.
- Integrative focus acknowledges the mind/body connection sensitive to client’s faith and/or spiritual beliefs.
Background and Education:
- More than 20 years of combined clinical experience
- BA Psychology, University of Texas at Austin
- MSW, Fordham University
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Texas
- Certified Life Coach